2023 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
PLEASE RETURN HERE MARCH, 2024.
Information for Applicants
Our mission is to advance and support aspiring professional women in food and beverage, as well as to champion critical industry issues.
LDNY’s vision is guided by three objectives: Education, Advocacy and Philanthropy.
Criteria for Membership in Les Dames d’Escoffier New York
● Minimum of five (5) years professional experience, demonstrated achievement, and accomplished stature in the areas of food, wine, beverages, nutrition, hospitality, the arts of the table, or other fields as they relate to these disciplines.
● Live or work within a 100-mile radius of Times Square and/or not live or work closer to any other Chapter of Les Dames d’Escoffier International.
● Commit to support our mission of education, advocacy, and philanthropy.
● The willingness to actively contribute their time and talent as soon as they become a member.
● For information about the organization, go to the LDNY website.